Terms of Service
This StoreLibrary Service Agreement (including its updates, revisions and restatements from time to time, hereinafter collectively referred to as "this Agreement") is made between StoreLibrary and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "StoreLibrary" or "We") and all parties (including but not limited to individuals, teams, companies, etc.) who use StoreLibrary services (hereinafter referred to as the "User") for the use of StoreLibrary services and other related services.
The systems or services under "StoreLibrary" brand are referred to as "StoreLibrary Services", or collectively as "StoreLibrary", as needed.
Ⅰ. Acceptance of Terms
1.The User is deemed to have agreed to this StoreLibrary Service Agreement and voluntarily accepted to be bound by all the contents of this Agreement when he/she clicks on the Agree to Register button on StoreLibrary Services registration page and completes the registration process to obtained an StoreLibrary account and password.
2.StoreLibrary hereby reminds you that in order to use StoreLibrary Services, you must carefully read all the terms and conditions of this Agreement in advance (minors should be accompanied by their guardians when reading it), especially all the terms and conditions of this Agreement that exclude, reduce or limit StoreLibrary's liability and all the terms and conditions that contain restrictions on the rights of the User.
3.The User’s download, registration, login, use and connection to the StoreLibrary Services shall be deemed to be the User’s full knowledge, acceptance and agreement to abide by the entire contents of this Agreement. This Agreement may be unilaterally modified by StoreLibrary at any time, and the modified terms of this Agreement, once published by StoreLibrary, shall replace the original term of this Agreement and constitute the entire and latest agreement between the User and StoreLibrary with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. The User may review the latest terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time on the StoreLibrary website or in the StoreLibrary application. If the User do not accept the latest terms of this Agreement as modified by StoreLibrary, he/she should immediately stop using StoreLibrary Services. If the User chooses to continue using StoreLibrary Services, the User is deemed to fully understand, accept and agree to abide by the latest terms of this Agreement as modified by StoreLibrary.
4.The User hereby declares that he/she fully understands the content of this Agreement and does not have any material misunderstanding; at the same time, he/she recognizes that there is no unfairness hereunder.
Ⅱ. The User’s Information
2.Non-personal information of the User. All recorded information reflected in the server of StoreLibrary, such as the User's operation status, usage records, and using habits of StoreLibrary Services, and all other information outside the scope of the User's personal information mentioned in Sub-article 1 of this article are ordinary information and are not belong to the User's personal information.
3.Third-Party Platform Record. By registering, logging in and using StoreLibrary Services through an account of a third-party platform such as Google or Microsoft (hereinafter referred to as "Third-Party Platform"), the User is deemed to fully understand, agree and accept that StoreLibrary will use all information he/she filled, registered, published and recorded on Third-Party Platforms (hereinafter referred to as "Third-Party Platform Record") by ways including but not limited to, collection, statistic, analysis, etc. Once the User registers, logs in and uses StoreLibrary Services through a Third-Party Platform account, any use by StoreLibrary of the information recorded on such Third-Party Platform will be deemed to have been fully consented to and accepted by the User.
4.Important Notice: In order to provide StoreLibrary Services to our customers, StoreLibrary may make reasonable use of the User's personal information, non-personal information and Third-Party Platform Record (collectively referred to as "User’s Information"). By registering, logging in and using StoreLibrary Services, the User is deemed to fully understand, agree to and accept the reasonable use of User’s Information by StoreLibrary, including but not limited to collection, statistics, analysis, use, etc.
5.The purpose, manner and scope of using the foregoing User’s personal information. The User undertakes that he/she is fully aware that: StoreLibrary uses User’s Information for the purpose of providing better services to the User; StoreLibrary uses User’s Information in such manners including but not limited to: collection, statistics, analysis, commercial purposes, etc. The scope of User’s Information used by StoreLibrary includes but is not limited to: the User’s personal information, non-personal information and Third-Party Platform Record as defined in Sub-article 1, 2 and 3 of this Article, etc.
6.Ways and consequences of the User's refusal to provide information. The User can stop providing User’s Information to StoreLibrary by stopping the use of StoreLibrary Services. However, StoreLibrary is not responsible for the active deletion or destruction of User’s Information which the User has previously agreed to be used by StoreLibrary.
7.Clarity of the User’s authorization. By registering, logging in, and using StoreLibrary Services, the User is deemed to have expressly consented to StoreLibrary's collection and use of his/her User’s Information without any other indication of intent, and StoreLibrary's use of such information is free of charge.
8.StoreLibrary’s commitment. StoreLibrary respects the legal rights and the free choice of authorized Users, and will not collect or use the information of Users in a manner that violates laws, administrative regulations, and this Agreement.
9.StoreLibrary shall not be liable for any damage to any third party arising from the improper use of the StoreLibrary Services on our website or transactions based on the information on our website.
Ⅲ. The Rule for Using StoreLibrary Services
1.The User fully understands and agrees that he/she takes independent and full legal responsibility for all acts like registration, login, and use of StoreLibrary Services with his/her account, including all User’s Information he/she provides to StoreLibrary, and all acts and events performed through his/her account.
2.The User understands that StoreLibrary only provides the relevant network platform services, other than that, the equipment used for the relevant network services (such as personal computers, cell phones, and other devices related to access to the Internet or mobile networks) and the costs required (such as telephone and Internet fees paid for access to the Internet and cell phone charges paid for the use of mobile networks) shall be borne by the User.
3.The User shall not abuse StoreLibrary Services and the relevant account is for his/her own use. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties of this Agreement, no account shall be made available to any third party for free or at cost.
4.The User agrees to be strictly abided by the following rules in the course of using StoreLibrary Services:
- (1) Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, administrative rules and normative documents;
- (2) Comply with all StoreLibrary agreements, regulations, procedures, notices, and other documents related to StoreLibrary Services;
- (3) Not to use StoreLibrary Services for any illegal or criminal purpose;
- (4) Not to use StoreLibrary Services in any way that infringes StoreLibrary's legal rights;
- (5) Not to use StoreLibrary Services for any act that may adversely affect the normal functioning of the Internet;
- (6) Not to use the services provided by StoreLibrary to upload, display or transmit any false, harassing, slandering, racially discriminatory, abusive, threatening, erotic or any other unlawful information or materials;
- (7) Not to infringe in any way the intellectual property rights such as patents, copyrights, trademarks, business secrets, etc. enjoyed by any other person according to the law, the reputation rights of third parties or any other legitimate rights and interests of any other party;
- (8) Ensure that the content of the related information displayed within the StoreLibrary Services, including but not limited to the content of the aforementioned Article 2 (The User’s Information Terms), does not violate the relevant legal regulations and not infringe the legal rights of third parties.
5.StoreLibrary has the right to review and monitor the User's use of StoreLibrary Services. If the User violates any of the above covenants while using StoreLibrary Services, StoreLibrary has the right to require the User to correct, or directly and unilaterally take all necessary measures to eliminate or mitigate the impact of the User's misconduct on StoreLibrary, third parties and social public interests. StoreLibrary does not need to notify the User in any way before, during or after the aforementioned operations.
6.It is User’s responsibility to access the StoreLibrary Services or corresponding systems only through an encrypted link, and to keep his/her ID and password used to access the StoreLibrary system secure and confidential at all times.
7.While using StoreLibrary Services, the User agrees to accept all kinds of information published, pushed and provided by StoreLibrary.
8.The User agrees that StoreLibrary reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate some or all of StoreLibrary Services at any time without notice to the User and that StoreLibrary will not be liable to the User or any third parties as a result of the foregoing.
Ⅳ. Payment and Renewal
· General Terms: Optional paid services, such as extra credits, are available on the Services (any such optional services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade, you agree to pay StoreLibrary the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that Upgrade (additional payment terms are described below). Payments will be charged on a prepaid basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that Upgrade for a monthly or annual subscription period, as requested by you. Upgrade fees are non-refundable. To prevent fraud, we might temporarily disable your account after an upgrade to perform a manual verification.
· Automatic Renewal: Unless you notify StoreLibrary before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew, and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any applicable taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
· Fees and payment: By signing up for a StoreLibrary account, you agree to pay StoreLibrary the monthly or annual subscription fees published on the Website as of when you registered for the Services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your paid account is established and in advance of using the paid Services. Your monthly or annual subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it. StoreLibrary reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Unless mentioned otherwise, the prices do not include taxes. StoreLibrary might change the amount charged for an ongoing subscription if we're required by law to collect new taxes.
· Cancellations and Refunds: StoreLibrary does not provide refunds to users who request cancellation of Services, regardless of the reason for the request. You may cancel your account at any time via email to StoreLibrary or in the Settings section of your account's dashboard. If you cancel paid Services, the cancellation will take effect at the end of your current billing period. Thereafter, StoreLibrary will cease charging you for paid services and will disable your paid account.
· Support: The Services includes access to email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by StoreLibrary to respond within three business days) concerning the use of the Services. All StoreLibrary support will be provided in accordance with StoreLibrary standard practices, procedures, and policies.
Ⅴ. Disclaimers of Information Disclosure
StoreLibrary will use User’s information in accordance with the provisions of laws, regulations and industry norms, and will not disclose personal information of the User that can identify the person, or the User's personal contact information to any unrelated third party, except under one of the following circumstances:
1.After obtaining prior explicit authorization from the User;
2.In order to safeguard the legitimate interests of any third party or StoreLibrary, or for the public interests;
3.StoreLibrary may cooperate with third parties to provide relevant Internet services to the User, in which case StoreLibrary has the right to provide User’s information to such third parties without the need to obtain separate consent from the User, if the third parties agree to assume the same responsibilities as required by the User’s privacy protection provisions agreed hereunder;
4.In accordance with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements;
5.In accordance with the requirements of the relevant government authorities and judicial organs.
The User fully understands and agrees that in the event of any one or more of the above-mentioned circumstances, StoreLibrary shall not be liable for any disclosure of the User's Information to any third party.
Ⅵ. Intellectual Property
1.The User understands and is aware that, unless otherwise stated in writing, StoreLibrary is entitled to all types of intellectual property rights that were valid in the past, are currently in effect, or are about to exist, including but not limited to patents for inventions, trademarks, copyrights, utility models, designs, layouts, commercial secrets, any other intellectual property, and the related rights for application ("Intellectual Property Rights"), in particular:
- (1) The content and information (including but not limited to technology, programs, web pages, text, pictures, images, layouts, electronic files, data and materials, etc.) provided within StoreLibrary Services;
- (2) The infrastructure and platforms (including but not limited to websites, applications, etc.) used by StoreLibrary to deliver the above-mentioned content and information;
- (3) Each trademark, business image, business logo, technical trick, slogan, copy, etc. used by StoreLibrary in providing related services;
- (4) All data and information generated during the development, operation, and maintenance of StoreLibrary Services, etc.
2.Unless otherwise noted, StoreLibrary is the owner of all Intellectual Property Rights associated with StoreLibrary Services, and is entitled to and retains complete and independent rights of all Intellectual Property Rights contained in the provision of StoreLibrary Services, including but not limited to any text, image, graphic, audio and/or video material.
3.With respect to the content copyrighted by StoreLibrary, the User shall not publish, broadcast, rewrite or redistribute for the purpose of broadcast or publishing, directly or indirectly in any media, any materials and information to which StoreLibrary is entitled intellectual property rights or which are provided by StoreLibrary Services, or use the foregoing materials and information for any commercial purpose without the consent of StoreLibrary. No person shall use (in any unlawful manner including but not limited to, copying, distributing, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading) or interfere with the normal operation of StoreLibrary Services through unconventional means (e.g., malicious crawling, attacks, etc.) without the written consent and permission of StoreLibrary. No person shall automatically obtain data from StoreLibrary by software programs. Otherwise, StoreLibrary will pursue legal responsibility according to the law.
4.StoreLibrary will provide some information through the User’s contribution and data cooperation with third parties for the sake of integrity of services and data, the copyright of such information is owned by the User and the third parties. StoreLibrary will mark and describe the following data:
- (1) The content contributed by the User on StoreLibrary (including but not limited to company information, reviews, character information, images, etc.) which is copyrighted by the User. The user hereby grants StoreLibrary the right to use the aforementioned content as needed.
- (2) The copyright of third-party data (including but not limited to news, intellectual property, business and industry data, etc.) cited by StoreLibrary belongs to the third party. StoreLibrary does not assume any responsibility for such data.
- (3) For the information contributed by the User and from third-party data, StoreLibrary cannot confirm the authenticity, reliability, property ownership and other attributes of the information, nor does it promise to take any responsibility. For this part of information, the User will be welcomed to participate and improve with us, if it involves in controversies about the authenticity of the relevant information or intellectual property disputes, please contact at [email protected], we will remove and delete the information as soon as possible.
5.StoreLibrary reserves the right to monitor the content of any text, images, graphics, audio and/or video created by the User and uploaded to the StoreLibrary website or platform in real time, and reserves the right to remove any content that violates this Agreement or is suspected of being illegal or in violation of the laws and regulations at StoreLibrary's sole discretion. The User shall be fully liable to the infringement of intellectual property rights resulted from any content uploaded and published through StoreLibrary. StoreLibrary is not responsible for any consequence of the removal of the User's work or for any loss caused to the User.
6.Unless otherwise agreed in writing by StoreLibrary, this Article will remain in effect and will not expire when the User closes his or her account of StoreLibrary or stops using StoreLibrary Services.
Ⅶ. Other Disclaimers
1.The information is provided on an "as is" basis. All service information provided by StoreLibrary is provided on an "as is" basis at the time such information is delivered and for the User's reference only. StoreLibrary makes no promises or guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, etc. of the foregoing information. The User shall exercise its own judgment regarding the information provided by StoreLibrary and shall bear any and all risks arising from the use of the foregoing, including risks arising from any reliance or trust on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information. StoreLibrary does not assume any responsibility for any damage resulting from any use of the information by the User.
2.StoreLibrary shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the User or any third party, including but not limited to the security of the information and data of the User's computer, the security of personal information of the User, etc., due to force majeure or reasons beyond StoreLibrary's foreseeability or control (including but not limited to computer viruses or hacker attacks, system instability, improper use of the account by the User, and any other reasons related to technologies, internet, communication lines, etc.).
3.The User agrees to assume full responsibility for any damages caused to StoreLibrary or other third parties due to his/her use of StoreLibrary Services in any way that is unlawful, illegal, or in violation of this Agreement, including but not limited to using illegal, untrue or improper content for logging, or breaching any legal rights of third parties, etc.
4.The User fully understands and agrees that in the course of using StoreLibrary Services, there may be threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal content or actions, as well as anonymous, impersonate, or forged information or actions that may infringe the rights of others (including intellectual property rights) from any other third party. The User shall judge the security and other risks of the related content, information, and actions, and independently assume any liability to StoreLibrary or third parties arising from such risks.
5.StoreLibrary and its partners make no promises or warranties of any kind, explicit or implied, with respect to any and all content of StoreLibrary Services. The foregoing promises or warranties include, but are not limited to the following: authenticity, marketability, fitness for a particular purpose, warranty of ownership of any kind, warranty of non-infringement, etc. StoreLibrary shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and consequential damage arising from the foregoing without promises or warranties.
Ⅷ. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
1.The laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding the laws of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) shall apply to the establishment, effectiveness, performance, interpretation and any disputes arising from this Agreement.
2.Any dispute between the User and StoreLibrary related to this Agreement shall first be resolved through friendly negotiation, if consensus cannot be reached through negotiation within thirty days upon the dispute arises, the User hereby fully and irrevocably agrees to submit the aforementioned dispute to the People's Court of Shanghai Jiading District, the residence of StoreLibrary.
1.The User acknowledges and agrees that StoreLibrary may notify the User of important information in any one or more of the following ways depending on the circumstances:
- (1) Sending electronic messages to the e-mail address submitted by the User during registration;
- (2) Sending electronic messages to the cell phone number submitted by the User during registration;
- (3) Sending information on paper carriers to the contact address provided by the User;
- (4) Prominently posting electronic information or sending internal letters on the website announcement or client side.
2.The above-mentioned electronic information shall be deemed to be served upon successful transmission or publication. The delivery of relevant paper documents shall be deemed to be served on the third natural day after the posting date on the relevant postal voucher.
3.The above-mentioned service methods can also be applied to the relevant arbitration or judicial proceedings (including prosecution, trial, enforcement and other stages).
4.The User shall ensure that the contact information provided is accurate, valid and updated in a timely manner. If the relevant notices, documents or paper cannot be delivered or delivered in a timely manner due to reasons not attributable to StoreLibrary, such as inaccuracy or negligent updating of the contact information provided, the User will be responsible for the legal consequences that may arise.
Ⅹ. Other Regulations
1.The headings of all terms and conditions of this Agreement (including but not limited to the preamble and main body) are for convenience of reading only and have no actual meaning in themselves, which shall not be relied upon for the interpretation of this Agreement.
2.StoreLibrary may enter into a separate agreement with the User regarding the purchase of an account and the corresponding payment, which shall be strictly performed by both parties.
3.If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part for any reason, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.
5.The final right to interpret and amend this Agreement and any of its terms and conditions shall be attributed to StoreLibrary. If the User has any comment regarding StoreLibrary and the related services, please feel free to contact us at:
E-mail address: [email protected]